GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
For the purposes of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the users of our Internet pages are informed that the personal data they provide through the same, Both in filling out any form, as through email or by any other means, will be treated in accordance with this Data Protection Policy.
PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED
The data provided will be processed by the Artur Florêncio & Filhos, AFF Equipamentos Desportivos Lda. (from now on, AFF / AFFSPORTS) holder of the same, whose contacts are the following: Centro Empresarial Sintra/Estoril VI, Armazéns “F”, “E” e “G”, Impasse Fernão Lopes, nº 11, Linhó, in 2710-264 Sintra PORTUGAL, Contact phone 21 923 923 0 and e-mail email@example.com , for the following purposes:
1. Submission of commercial communications (advertising, newsletter, catalogs or others) from AFF, including through electronic means. Through such communications, users will be informed about the different products, services, offers, sweepstakes, promotions, competitions and other events offered by AFF.
2. Execution of statistical studies. More specifically, your data and, where appropriate, opinions, suggestions, etc. Can be used for commercial studies and/or market, increase or upgrade our collection, adjusting our offers to your preferences and/or needs, from the study and targeting of personal information and commercial to provide as a result of their access to the Portal.
3. Register your web subscription, response to queries, requests, inscriptions in contests, sweepstakes, promotions and other events organized by AFF or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms which are available on the company’s website.
4. If the user submits his curriculum vitae to the company, your data will be treated for the management and processing of your employment application.
The data will be treated on a legal basis of consent of the person providing them. You may cancel such consent at any time, although this does not affect the lawfulness of treatments previously performed. The provision of data is voluntary, although, If you do not, may not be treated for the purposes indicated. The data will be kept for as long as it takes to respond to your request, order, query, registration and to consider he(she) same as definitely closed. Posteriorly, will be preserved in the form of a communications history, unless the user requests its deletion, through the email previously indicated. If the data are processed for the submission of commercial communications or for a statistical purpose, can be stored in an indefinite manner, unless the user opposes.
In the same way, se o utilizador tiver remetido o seu curriculum através da Web, your data will be kept until your application for employment is resolved, or for longer, If new jobs may appear that fit your profile. In any case, your data will be stored for a maximum period of one year from the date on which they were provided. Notwithstanding the above, If you are hired, your data will be preserved as long as your employment relationship lasts.
5. Manage requests made by users (process your orders online, including sending emails and/or text messages to inform you about the status of a shipment, processing order Returns, to contact the customer if he have a problem with any of his requests or for other logistical reasons, etc.). In this case, the data will be processed on the basis of the existing legal relationship between the parts, as a result of the provision of services offered. The delivery of the data for this purpose is mandatory; otherwise, the application may not be managed. The data will be retained as long as the service provider relationship is maintained, and even after that, until the limitation of any liabilities that may be derived from the same.
The user expressly accepts the treatment and inclusion of the data collected during navigation in the portals, or provided by filling in any form, as well as derivatives of the business relationship, in accordance with what has been indicated above. During the data collection process, and in each place where such data is requested, the user will be informed, either through a link, either by the timely mentions in the form itself, about the mandatory or non-data collection. The user is cautioned that, for the execution of orders, it will be considered mandatory to provide the data relating to the identity (name, two surnames, C.C.), home, phone and e-mail, because these data are necessary for the formalization and provision of such services offered in the portals.
If third party data were provided to us, It is the responsibility of those who do, inform them about everything that is established in this clause and have obtained his prior consent for such.
Likewise, AFF reports that, through their social networks, events will be published, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, campaigns or any other type of advertising information about the Services it offers, accepting the user to be the recipient of such information by the mere fact that it is “friend” or “follower” of AFF on social networks. If the user does not want to receive this information in their social network profiles, they should stop following AFF in the same.
USER RIGHTS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
A AFF garante aos utilizadores, a todo o momento, o exercício dos seus direitos de acesso, retificação, eliminação, oposição, limitação e portabilidade relativamente aos dados pessoais facultados, nos termos dispostos no RGPD. Os utilizadores da web poderão exercer tais direitos remetendo um pedido expresso, para qualquer um dos endereços seguintes:
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mail: address indicated below.
AFF agrees to use the personal data provided in accordance with the purposes indicated in this data protection policy, respecting your confidentiality, as well as to fulfill their obligation to keep them safe and take all measures to avoid the change, loss, processing or unauthorized access.
The user’s responsibility for the veracity of the data entered is exclusive, whereby, if you provided false or inaccurate information, AFF reserves the right to prohibit access to portals, without prejudice to the legal actions that consider appropriate in defending their interests. AFF also has no obligation to verify, and not verify, The identity of the users, nor the truthfulness, validity, exhaustiveness and/or authenticity of the data that they provide about themselves, or other users. For all this, the user is responsible for informing to AFF any changes that occur in the data he has provided earlier and is responsible solely for the veracity of the same.
In the name of AFFSPORTS our thanks.